View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 28, 2018 2:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Cinci the Fender-Bender (see how cinci WON in the end!) 
Consumed by Physics

Post Cinci the Fender-Bender (see how cinci WON in the end!)
New developments noted in October 2017: The original link provided at the end of this post has not worked for over a year - but readers will be happy to know that the Fizzout Forum still functions, including the relevant rolling wheel thread upon which THIS commentary below is based. Further developments noted by January 2018 where three new posts have been added to the Fizzout Forum thread, here quoted in the single-asterisk footnote. Note that these comprise new Fizzout Forum thread footnotes ##1250-1252 - as you can see from the posting dates there. 8)

The newly copied link is:

http://www.thephysicsforum.com/special- ... ii-13.html

[October 2017] You will all note that the long thread titled "Relativistic Rolling Wheel II" now ends at post #1249.* (Note that this is the ONE thing that the Fizzout Forum has better than us - numbered posts for every thread.) So see my most recent posts on pages 15-16 here! The big question of course is Who Won: The Fizzout Forum Tri-defecta or Our Mighty Cinci**********?????

[From 2016: In retrospect page 8 contains the most relevant material - and should be read by all. Equally important are words primarily by cincirob highlighted in RED.]

I note that good ol' cinci is tackling the Hankeführer and his goons on the Einstein-worshipping Fizzout Forum.

He is considering a measuring stick M.........M at rest relative to the fender and seen by an observer (O) on the fender (F----F) and another observer (S) on the rim of the wheel (W-----W).** While he curves fender and wheel appropriately, I cannot do so here, but as forum members here are a quantum leap more intelligent than those SR-PTL*** types there, you'll know what I mean, especially as cinci too is explicitly considering the limiting case where the trajectory of wheel and fender approaches linear motion!

The marks /\ & /\ are the ends of wheel spokes - of distance D apart, just as the measuring stick M......M in the upper diagram measures a unit of D (NOT 2D)!

As seen by O on the fender.

.................................................M . . . . . . . . . . . . M

F-----------------------------------------------------O----------------------------------------------------------F
W--------------------------------------/\-------------------/\---------------------------------------------------W>>>>>

As seen by S on the wheel-rim moving to the right.

....................................................M............M

F----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------F
W-----------------------------------------------------S---------------------------------------------------------W>>>>>

Now good ol' cinci ******* rightly considers that since S is moving fast (to the right) he sees the very same measuring length contracted compared to how fender observer O sees the measuring stick.

Cinci is 100% correct so far - in applying the SR rules - but what is he - and us here - going to conclude from this? We know what sort of drivel the Hankew------s will say, but what about our members?

Yours faithfully
OZLOFT
----------------------------------- 2018 addition
* That 1000 or so posts were removed from the Fizzout Thread that this thread quotes from has been honestly revealed by STD (i.e. 'Veedee') there.
:oops: STD: :oops: in ##1250 wrote:
Duuuuhhhh! What happened to the remaining posts of this thread? There's at least about 10 pages or more missing !!!???
Trust STD - you yellow M&M you - not to know that censorship at the Fizzout Forum ALWAYS works to protect Einstein's BS and that his own idiotic postings and pictures among the thousand or so censored have served only to discredit Special Relativity (SR) irreparably! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
##1251-1252 wrote:
Strange (an innocent newbie there - #1251): The forum died. When it came back several years worth of posts were missing.

cincirob (#1252):: (10-26-2017, 10:58 PM ) Yes, the forum died. Whenever you let people harboring personal vendettas (some with multiple identities) take over a forum it dies when their target leaves. I left...it died. ***************
Right on, cinci - and note how he means the whole Forum not merely the Rolling Wheel Thread :twisted: ! But the death was unnatural as the 1,000 posts reveal the fundamental BS of Special Relativity. You will find quotes from the missing thousand in the material below - refuting those knaves who might want to deny that the 1,000 Einstein-debunking posts ever existed! [Oz: 1/23/18] :D 8) There is also another very comic new posting there (#1253) but see the end of this thread for the details. :mrgreen:

----------------------------------- end 2018 addition ---------

**On the other website Cinci's measuring stick is actually whizzing off to the right at v relative to the fender but I want cinci to consider this alternative scenario, since it will clear up the confusion - anything is easier than having to deal with STD, SleazeYuAskin'for & Spammyo. :) (I've disguised cinci's opponents' names so you don't know who they are!)

***SR-PTL - Special relativity's Preachers That Lie - or - SR's People that Love (to con you!)!

Retrospective PS: For those with a compelling urge to voyeurism, here is the original forum from which all the BS derives:

http://www.thephysicsforum.com/special-general-relativity/5577-relativistic-rolling-wheel-ii-13.html

Last edited by OZLOFT on Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:28 pm, edited 56 times in total.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:55 am
Consumed by Physics

Post Re: Cinci the Fender-Bender
It may be an accurate guess that the hubbub is on Physics Forum?

I might have to view the original to figure exactly whats up.

sincirob antics are not really at the top of the list of Urgent CANGAS Concerns, but when I cannot find my Marx Bros. movie, I suppose a sincirob soliloquy could be an equally funny diversion.

Thanks for the head-up.

Kindest
CANGAS

Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:33 pm
Consumed by Physics

Make Make agrees wholeheartedly...
CANGAS wrote:
It may be an accurate guess that the hubbub is on THE PHYSICS FORUM
Kindest
CANGAS
...CANGAS. It is REALLY good for a laugh since the participants self-censor so cannot see the right answer staring them in the face - even when good ol' cinci ****** rubs their noses in it! I.e. cinci armed only with Colonel Klink's naïve SR-based pretentions faces off with the REAL Gestapo - and they really do treat him like the monumentally dense Colonel Klink! :lol: :lol:

Yours faithfully
OZLOFT

What I really look forward to is that moment in cinci's life when he suddenly realizes from all the vicious & deceitful argumentation that the SR-preachers have tipped over him that SR is total BS! It will be a life-transforming moment for him - and we all wanna share it with him & rejoice!

Last edited by OZLOFT on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:42 pm
Consumed by Physics

Last time I were in Th* Fizzickes Phorumme, I lost my way, being grossly flummoxed by navigational requirement of figuring out what was where.

It was glaringly obvious that the local yokels exerted a vigorous preference in favor of The Glorious Theory, and did not gladly suffer fools who failed to be smart enough to grovel before the throne of His Majesty Albert.

Your post does not make it clear if sincirob is entertained by the yokels to be an heretic or a valiant but error-prone True Believer. And I fear geting lost again if I venture into those dark woods, though, eventually venture I shall, again.

Inform, just a mite, please?

Kindest
CANGAS

Last edited by CANGAS on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:14 pm
Consumed by Physics

Prithee indulge me a moment...
CANGAS wrote:
Your post does not make it clear if sincirob is entertained by the yokels to be an heretic or a valiant but error-prone True Believer. And I fear geting lost again if I venture into those dark woods, though, eventually venture I shall, again.

Inform, just a mite, please?

Kindest
CANGAS
...but I cannot read cinci's mind for certain! I used to the think the latter was the case, but since he has persisted, I believe the former to be coming to the fore, hence I suspect those immortal words from Hogan's Heroes will come true...
Quote:
And after a fair trial, clinc *******, you shall be shot!!

...'shot' in his case meaning 'permanently banned'! :lol: :lol:

Yours faithfully
OZLOFT

Last edited by OZLOFT on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:20 pm
Consumed by Physics

OZLOFT wrote:
What I really look forward to is that moment in cinci's life when he suddenly realizes from all the vicious & deceitful argumentation that the SR-preachers have tipped over him that SR is total BS! It will be a life-transforming moment for him - and we all wanna share it with him & rejoice!

AMEN. "The Lord is not willing that even one should perish."

Best
CANGAS

Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:26 pm
Consumed by Physics

Don't get your hopes up, CANGAS...
CANGAS wrote:
AMEN. "The Lord is not willing that even one should perish."

Best
CANGAS
...since I was ONLY referring to good ol' cinci! 8)

The likes of STD ( :evil: ) & SleazeYuAskin'for ( :twisted: ) perished intellectually long ago - while their pathetic creature Spammyo ( :? :oops: ), constantly led astray by them when, due to his native insight, he occasionally says something correct, reminds me of a dumber but more assertive version of Larry ( :x ) here! :lol: :lol:

Miracles are the Almighty's department, not mine!

Yours faithfully
OZLOFT

Last edited by OZLOFT on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:41 am
Consumed by Physics

You can see the stark lack of originality on the Fizzout Forum.

On #1358, SleazeYuAskin'for lived down to his name and tried to put a line of atoms in the figures shown in fig. 1 here - both on the independent measuring ruler and on the rim of the wheel (a part equal in length to the measuring ruler). He is reproducing the trick I once tried to lure cinci **** into discussing SR more deeply i.e. the gear wheel conundrum and the nonconservation of the number of teeth on the gear-wheel! IOW he has a nonconservation of numbers of atoms around the rim of the wheel - the number of rim-atoms increasing as the wheel spins faster. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (In fact I tried the trick on the Fizzout Forum but no one took the bait - which anyway is why I term it the 'Fizzout Forum' :D !)

SleazeYuAskin'for is sure askin' for it - but he's an Oberscheißführer as opposed to good ol' cinci who is a genuine researcher! Once cinci crosses, exposes & humiliates him, SleazeYuAskin'for has no option but to call for a "fair trial for cinci!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yours faithfully
OZLOFT

PS: So be careful cinci (though knowing you, you'll only read this AFTER you're banned there :oops: ) i.e.
SleazeYuAskin'for wrote:
Cincirob, please think carefully about this before re-posting. Thanx. ***********
PPS: And remember: Minkowski diagrams will help you a lot - i.e. in obscuring what your (cinci's) illustrations show in favour of abstract BS (i.e. if you're infected by that STD)! :lol:

Last edited by OZLOFT on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:10 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:20 am
Consumed by Physics

It gets funnier as it goes on. On #1367 they've snookered themselves!
SleazeYuAskin'for wrote:
cinci wrote:
So now that we agree two points [I.e. the ends of the spokes] are 2D apart in some frame, how do you transform that distance to the road frame?

OK, so cincirob asks this question with no good understanding of how relativity theory handles it per Gron's work (the far simpler method). Far as I know, no one has ever done this to date.

Is anyone in this forum aware of how to transform directly from a non-euclidean system to a euclidean system, and if so, also how to transform from a non-inertial POV attached to a rolling wheel (not at its center) directly to the inertial ground system?
In the diagram in the very first post here, the wheel now has two spoke-ends (/\ --/\) at distance D apart. But with the 'length contraction' fairy-tale they are considering, the distance between the spoke ends is no longer D but 2D!

This is why cinci has to use the expression "2D apart in some frame." While Sleazo presumes that these uncertain words prove that cinci doesn't know what he's talking about, rather, they reveal something very different (and not Spammyo's useless Minkowskiesque mathematical digressions either).

For the spoke-ends of the wheel to be 2D apart means that someone has measured them with a contracted measuring ruler since one would otherwise have to say that there has been length EXTENSION between the spoke-ends rather than length-contraction.

But in SR one is NOT allowed to measure with a length-contracted measuring ruler - are they not JT!!!???? - because if one does then one will measure other objects being length-EXTENDED rather than normal or length-contracted! :P Hence neither cinci nor Sleazo can tell who or what reference frame has measured the distance between the spoke ends to be 2D! :? :? :? rules! :lol:

The answer of course is that the 2D measurement for the distance between the spoke ends (instead of ½D) reveals SR for the BS it is. Now if only cinci will grasp this! So let's hope the Fizzout Forum's 'equivalents' - actually antitypes - to Salviati, Sagredo & Simplicio (i.e. SleazeYuAskin'for, STD & SpammyoYesThatSpammyo) can - unintentionally of course - enlighten him! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yours faithfully
OZLOFT

Last edited by OZLOFT on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:23 pm
Consumed by Physics

In ##1368 & -9 good ol' cinci sees that their credibility is nil, and that SleazeYuAskin'for & STD are simply stalling. Cinci exposes their 'playing dumb' excuses like:

cinci at Gestapo HQ (i.e. the Fizzout Forum) wrote:
cinci: how do you transform that distance to the road frame :?: ?

:o :o :o STD: You mean road frame or fender frame? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

cinci: What part of the two word phrase "road frame" has you confused? ********************** :roll:

In the case of SleazeYuAskin'for, STD & Spammyo it really is a case, respectively, of Dumb, Dumber and Complete *#$%&*@ Moron! So I wonder what Spammyo will come up with to deflect the standoff by distracting the participants? - probably a screen or three full of side-issue mathematics. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yours faithfully
OZLOFT

NOPE - STD stumbled in in #1372 with the fender-wheel diagram; but this time only a "spokes-only" wheel! Hence he is telling cinci that the row of atoms around the rim of the wheel are NOT the rim itself but a measuring ruler held by an observer on the wheel! (Obviously he doesn't want to admit gaps in the rim of the wheel over and above the existing spokes. Had the wheel had only four spokes, the contraction of the rim on STD's diagram would turn it into a spinning swastika).

A whole new level for "Ein Volk! Ein Reich! Ein Fuehrer! Ein-Stein!" which hitherto we thought just meant that the purveyors had rocks in their heads.

Only goes to show that one level of BS deserves another - eh, cinci!
:lol:

Last edited by OZLOFT on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:21 am, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:07 am
Consumed by Physics

These are certainly entertaining reports. A while back, I got the distinct impression that Phizzickes Phorummes exerted a heavy handed malevolence against arguing against SR.

Not so?

Best
CANGAS

Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:58 pm
Consumed by Physics

That is still the case since cinci...
CANGAS wrote:
These are certainly entertaining reports. A while back, I got the distinct impression that Phizzickes Phorummes exerted a heavy handed malevolence against arguing against SR.

Not so?

Best
CANGAS
...is NOT arguing against SR, but merely disputing their official interpretation. He is getting hung up on every point - and rightly so since he has reached the point where there are logical paradoxes wherever he turns! :D

Yours faithfully
OZLOFT

note: at #1374 cinci deals with STD's promiscuous argumentation! What was originally the rim of the wheel became a measuring ruler then a contracted measuring ruler...

good ol' cincirob wrote:
STD: Who ever told you there is added material [Oz: i.e. adding in more atoms to fill the shrunken measuring ruler so as to complete the rim] to the wheel?

You did. Or does your diagram indicate the atoms all bunch up on one side of the arc and leave the other side empty. ***********************
STD: Where in the spoke-only-wheel?

I have tried to direct your attention to the spokes-only but you keep drawing atoms in the rim. Just like you did in your current message. **************************
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
...such that STD finally replied by removing the ruler completely - since it leads to logical paradoxes. Cinci after 1,300+ posts still hasn't realized that he is NOT dealing with honest people but bigoted sectarians who have abandoned objectivity, replacing it with collectively-agreed paradox-engendering dogmas.

Last edited by OZLOFT on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:23 pm
Consumed by Physics

Aha! We are indeed talking about the same good ole Fizz. For. that I got a load of a few years back. SciFor. fits the same description too.

Quote:
Cinci after 1,300+ posts still hasn't realized that he is NOT dealing with honest people but bigoted sectarians who have abandoned objectivity, replacing it with collectively-agreed paradox-engendering dogmas.

It's a genuine shame that so often honest truth-seeking people run into such obstacles.

Some of the concepts quoted during the past few posts sound eerily like ideas I could have written round here. Hmmmm, exactly like concepts I DID uttered round here! O Well, I have no ambition to be a phamous phizzist anyway.

Thanks for all the updates!
CANAGS

Huh? Izat spelled rite? Didn't it used to bee
CANGAS

Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:50 pm
Consumed by Physics

Cheezes!

I got to the right Site and fortuitously found the sinsirob Thread under scrutiny.
Quote:
The Physics Forum

Welcome to the The Physics Forum.

Read a lot of Page1 of the Thread, constantly thinking "One to beam up, Scotty, NOW!

I like my science a lot more civil and sincere. That Site looks like a paradise for people who really just like to argue, whether they are right or wrong. Not me. Have you ever read, perhaps, Steinbeck's Of Mice And Men? In the narrative he pointedly informs us that there are some humans who just like to TALK, regardless of what the subject is, regardless of whether they are right or wrong, regardless of anything, just have an overwhelming drive to TALK. A primal drive, like breathing or eating.

I figured out who two of the players are. I'm mud-wrestling with one now. Not by choice. And not for much longer.

G'day
CANGAS

Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:54 pm
Consumed by Physics

Just bailed out from reading the last half of the last Page of the sinsirob Thread, Page 14. As sometimes I do, I started at the very last post in the whole Thread and retrogressed up to about halfway. Once upon a time I was an architect, or, at least, I enjoyed imitating one, :D and I would find myself needing to work on two drawings at the same time (pretty much) and so would work on one then turn round and work on the other, it being upside down and backwards to my eyes. For a while there I was as fluent writing upside down and backward as the regular way. Pencil on paper, long before CAD.

Godfrey Daniels! Those simians are only there to party, their party being to argue and argue and argue, never to get to a conclusion and do something useful.

False alarm on their stealing my stuff. I could lay it down on the ground in front of them and explain it word for word, and they would all turn away and say, "What was that?"

I didn't find you. Are you on there? If you are as good of a liar as me, you could be on there and I would never know you. Most can't hide their "voice"and I can make them. Don't be alarmed, I am able to be a very bad man in many ways, but am resolutely determined to not act that way no more unless there is a VERY good reason to do so.

G'day
CANGAS

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 232 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next