View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Entrance Requests 
Board Warrior

Post Entrance Requests
I possess work written by Todd Matthews Kelso, now deceased, and have his family's permission to share his writings publicly. Todd was well-known in a few small circles for his decidely antirelativistic stance. My interest in doing so is in the hope of attracting the attention of Todd's heir-apparent who will take up his mantle. Posting his work here will, if I understand the rules rightly, permit a continuous reading unencumbered by potential flurries of responses which would otherwise interrupt the flow of his writing.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:39 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Entrance Requests
Okay, that should do it. It's been a while since I've had to change someone's permissions, so let me know if something's not working as it should.

Note that there are some other people who can post in these forums, and these people might choose to reply to any posts you post; however, there are comparatively few of these (certainly a lot fewer than in the rest of the forums, so if there is a flurry here it's likely to be a fairly minor one). Note also that expressing a pro-relativistic viewpoint in this section of the forum is grounds for having permission to post in this section revoked again.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]