View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 How not to get deleted 
Site Admin

Post How not to get deleted
Estimates suggest that over 90% of registered users on this site may be spammers. Therefore, I am making the attempt to delete as many of these spammers as I can, slowly but surely. (This is likely to take several months, given the backlog.)

However, no-one is perfect, and I may accidentally delete a non-spam account on occasion. Should this happen to you (the system will tell you that you have entered an invalid username or password), then please, don't think we won't value your input; simply re-register and post something, somewhere. (And please accept my apologies).

(It's that simple. I'm only deleting accounts with zero posts, or those who post spam on the boards.)

Those who have posted on the board already are, naturally, already immune.

Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:03 am
Obsessed With the Question

Post Re: How not to get deleted
[quote="CCC"]Estimates suggest that over 90% of registered users on this site may be spammers. Therefore, I am making the attempt to delete as many of these spammers as I can, slowly but surely. (This is likely to take several months, given the backlog.)

However, no-one is perfect, and I may accidentally delete a non-spam account on occasion. Should this happen to you (the system will tell you that you have entered an invalid username or password), then please, don't think we won't value your input; simply re-register and post something, somewhere. (And please accept my apologies).

(It's that simple. I'm only deleting accounts with zero posts, or those who post spam on the boards.)

Those who have posted on the board already are, naturally, already immune.[/quote]

If you want, then you can delete me. I only ask that you not tell anyone that I have left the forum. Please don't post this reply.

Since people here refer to me as a spammer, and the moderators don't moderate the insults, then I must be a spammer. I am a registered user, yet other members keep on referring to me as a spammer. They also call me Nazi, Zionist, and ignorant.

I have a compulsive spammer habit. I keep on putting up scientific arguements for the sole purpose of getting a thoughtful response. So you can help me by taking me off your registration lists.

OZLOFT claimed that I am a spammer. He nicknamed me 'spamalot'. He also calls me Schulty (from Hogans Heroes) and refers to me as a Nazi. He claims that I am a troll.

No one here addresses what I am saying. Everyone here argues on an emotional level, devoid of logic. Yet they keep on referring to 'logical paradoxes' without putting up any logic.

Please don't tell anybody. Let them feel that they had the last word. They can continue to bask in their illiterate victory all they want. I

If my reply is posted, then OZLOFT will say that they won because of their pure ontology. So I would feel compelled to rejoin if they said that. Just take my name off the registry so that it would be difficult to post replies.

Send me an email when I am unregistered so I know. Don't let them know.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:05 pm
Consumed by Physics

Post Re: How not to get deleted
Is this stuff you posted above for real or has someone hacked into your email, Schultzy?

No one doubts that you are a proper registered user. The term 'spammer' is used lightly on this website to refer to others' postings that one does not accept.

Yours faithfully
the "semiliterate Nazi wannabe"

PS: I'm sure that 'Homer J' and 'crackhead' might feel they've been hard-done by too. After all Sergeant Schultz is a pretty benign character - and Dale Gribble quite a comic one!

Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]