View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Doppler Ensemble Theory 
Obsessed With the Question

Post Re: Doppler Ensemble Theory
OZLOFT wrote:
I try to explain Doppler Ensemble Theory...
Darwin123 wrote:
Most of your responses are side-issues! I usually give precise rebuttals to what you say, usually involving experimental issues. Then you start ranting about national conspiracies, scientific incompetence and the decadence of modern society. To me these are side issues!

I decided to take a break from the analysis that you find both boring and misleading. I thought you would enjoy getting off on a tangent. In fact, you were getting off on several tangents. The Spandua Pop band and the prison where Hess was kept have nothing to do with science.

Actually, you go off on tangent planes rather than tangent lines. No, I wouldn't know the plural of Hess. Sargent Schultz would probably know, but I am not him. I have a feeling that you would prefer talking to Sgt. Schultz, given all the times that you call me that. So now you will tell me that was physics, not a side issue! :lol:
...and all I have gotten is misleading rubbish about Everett's Many-worlds Theory which you illicitly link to it.

What you call rebuttals are merely a rehash of Einstein's own misconceptions of nature. :roll:

Yours faithfully
OZLOFT

Gangas thinks that you are a poe. Gangas thinks that you are Einsteinium giving stupid arguments in order to discredit dissident scholars.
I didn't believe it at first. However, this latest slander makes me wonder.

Your DET theory mixes up concepts from both the Democritus theory of atoms and Everretts multiworld theory. Even Gangas can see that :lol: That is why he says what he did!

Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:21 pm
Consumed by Physics

So you share GANGAS'...
Darwin123 wrote:
Gangas thinks that you are a poe. Gangas thinks that you are Einsteinium giving stupid arguments in order to discredit dissident scholars.
I didn't believe it at first. However, this latest slander makes me wonder.

Your DET theory mixes up concepts from both the Democritus theory of atoms and Everretts multiworld theory. Even Gangas can see that :lol: That is why he says what he did!
...pea-brained Lorentzian ARF philosophy too I guess - flip from Einstein to Lorentz whenever it suits you to EVADE an argument e.g. via complementarity (= dialecticism).

Yours faithfully
OZLOFT

Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:05 pm
Board Warrior

I was looking for your DET Ozloft, and I got misdirected here. Can you give me the right address please?

Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3