View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:51 pm




Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Suzy and r f Norgan: Argument 
Author Message
Board Warrior

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:01 am
Posts: 235
Reply with quote
Post Re: a new theory of velocity effects
r f norgan wrote:
Farsight
What makes you think that Suzy is a woman. 'Her' name is really Equinoxe. He is a longstanding pest on this billboard who adds nothing of any consequence but is rude to just about everyone.


Mr. Norgan

You seem to be another one who cannot tolerate being proven wrong by a woman.
You never wrote down your ATVE equations for accelerated TP. You just turn tail and ran.


Happy New 2007

:P


Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:10 pm
Profile
Consumed by Physics

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:28 am
Posts: 1969
Location: england
Reply with quote
Post a new theory of velocity effects
Suzy
My equations are all in my paper, Suzy, DEAR.
You can read them at your leisure. When and if you find a mistake, let me know.
But I dont expect that you are up to understanding anything so complex.

_________________
STR cannot explain the Twins Paradox
http://www.twinsparadox.co.uk/
http://www.aethertheory.co.uk


Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:15 pm
Profile WWW
Board Warrior

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:01 am
Posts: 235
Reply with quote
Post Re: a new theory of velocity effects
r f norgan wrote:
Suzy
My equations are all in my paper, Suzy, DEAR.[
You can read them at your leisure. When and if you find a mistake, let me know.
But I dont expect that you are up to understanding anything so complex.


No, there are no equations for accelerated motion in your "paper". I asked you to write them up in this thread, the way I did when you asked, you just turned tail and ran.


Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:18 pm
Profile
Consumed by Physics

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:28 am
Posts: 1969
Location: england
Reply with quote
Post a new theory of velocity effects
Suzy
You are telling me fibs.
You have not read my paper , have you.
Notice this. The only IRF that I use is a reference frame. Neither the observer or the observed object need reside in that IRF.
CONSEQUENTLY THEY CAN BOTH ACCELERATE.
NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Or are you such a fanatical einstein worshipper that you dont want to know about FACTS

_________________
STR cannot explain the Twins Paradox
http://www.twinsparadox.co.uk/
http://www.aethertheory.co.uk


Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:14 am
Profile WWW
Board Warrior

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:01 am
Posts: 235
Reply with quote
Post Re: a new theory of velocity effects
r f norgan wrote:
Suzy
You are telling me fibs.


No, I'm not.

Quote:
You have not read my paper , have you.


Yes, I did. There is not one equation that shows the acceleration.

Quote:
Notice this. The only IRF that I use is a reference frame. Neither the observer or the observed object need reside in that IRF.
CONSEQUENTLY THEY CAN BOTH ACCELERATE.
NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND


Why don't you stop trying to give everyone in this forum the runaround and you started answering the questions. For starters, please write down the equations of accelerated motion in ATVE. Right HERE, as an answer to THIS post. This is the 10-th request.


Quote:
Or are you such a fanatical einstein worshipper that you dont want to know about FACTS


I Do want to know about facts, this is why I am asking you to write down the ATVE equations of accelerated motion. Now you are going to turn tail and run away for a while......


Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:21 am
Profile
Consumed by Physics

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:28 am
Posts: 1969
Location: england
Reply with quote
Post a new theory of velocity effects
Suzy
If you read my paper as you say then how come you missed eqn 20 and also the eqn T.accR/c^2 at the end of the para entitled OBSERVATION OF THE REFERENCE FRAME FROM AN ACCELERATING BODY.

Anyone who really read the paper could not have missed them. So I am forced to conclude that you have been telling me lies.

_________________
STR cannot explain the Twins Paradox
http://www.twinsparadox.co.uk/
http://www.aethertheory.co.uk


Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:30 am
Profile WWW
Board Warrior

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:01 am
Posts: 235
Reply with quote
Post Re: a new theory of velocity effects
r f norgan wrote:
Suzy
If you read my paper as you say then how come you missed eqn 20 and also the eqn T.accR/c^2 at the end of the para entitled OBSERVATION OF THE REFERENCE FRAME FROM AN ACCELERATING BODY.


You just made up a new thing: Tv^2/c^2 (which you copied from my explanation of the SR treatment of accelerated motion) into T.accR/c^2. So, you must be thinking that v^2=a*R. What gave you this idea? Are you copying at random from the equations of uniform rotation? Just to plug acceleration into your "paper"

Care to rewrite these "equations" in this thread? From the beginning, such that we can follow your "thought process"? The way I did it? So we can discuss them? Please don't turn tail and run, ok? :P


Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:39 am
Profile
Consumed by Physics

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:28 am
Posts: 1969
Location: england
Reply with quote
Post a new theory of velocity effects
Suzy
how can I have a sensible conversation with you as you are proven to tell lies.

If you can find anything wrong with the derivation of any equation in the ATVE then point it out.
If you cant then i suggest you go back to your worship of the great Einstein of whom you are his most devoted and fanatical follower.

Science is not about hero worship, it is about scientific truth.

_________________
STR cannot explain the Twins Paradox
http://www.twinsparadox.co.uk/
http://www.aethertheory.co.uk


Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:53 am
Profile WWW
Board Warrior

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:01 am
Posts: 235
Reply with quote
Post Re: a new theory of velocity effects
r f norgan wrote:
Suzy
how can I have a sensible conversation with you as you are proven to tell lies.

If you can find anything wrong with the derivation of any equation in the ATVE then point it out.
If you cant then i suggest you go back to your worship of the great Einstein of whom you are his most devoted and fanatical follower.

Science is not about hero worship, it is about scientific truth.


Well, write down the equations for accelerated motion in ATVE and we'll talk. Write them down HERE, in THIS thread. Don't be chicken, stop giving everybody the runaround, put them down, right HERE . Try not tu turn tail and run,be a man. :P

Love

Suzy


Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:06 am
Profile
Consumed by Physics

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:00 pm
Posts: 10836
Reply with quote
Post Commetns On RF Norgan's Paper
RFN: The relative velocity between the two frames is v which lies in the x direction.
Velocity transformations are deduced as standard from the Lorenz transformations.
They are: ux = ( + u0x ) (1 + vu0x/c2)

uy, uz = u0y, u0z / Gv/(1 + vu0x/c2)

Putting u^2 = ux^2 + uy^2 + uz^2

and u’^2 = u’x^2 + u’y^2 + u’z^2

gives your equation (8)

cinci: The equations you start with above are indeed correct as Einstein derived them in OEMB. You next step is an error. It assume theparallelogram law for velocities is correct for such velocities. It is not. Einstein notes this in chapter (5) of OEMB that using the parallelogram law is only an approximation.

If this doesn’t convince you (and it probably won’t) Google “minkowski metric composition velocities” and you will find some very nice explanations.

In any case, from this point on, your derivation is only approximate. According to your paper you return to equation (8) to produce your “accelerated” equation and so it suffers from the same disease and is only an approximation.


Mon May 07, 2007 5:01 pm
Profile
Lurker

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:42 am
Posts: 2
Reply with quote
Post Re: Suzy and r f Norgan: Argument
Yes, I did. There is not one condition that demonstrates the quickening.





---------------------------------------------------------------
Dissertation Literature Review


Fri May 05, 2017 8:35 am
Profile
Lurker

Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 5:55 am
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Post Re: Suzy and r f Norgan: Argument
adventageous topic

____
Cheapest escotrs in London


Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:33 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.